domingo, 8 de febrero de 2015

Birdman Film

Last Wednesday, we went to the cinema. We met with some classmates at 8 o'clock near to the Babel cinema. We had a lot of things to do, and we arrived twenty minutes late. When we arrived there were a lot of people waiting on line to buy the ticket. My boyfriend and I, were very lucky  because a classmate bought our tickets.

We saw the film "Birdman", this film talk about a man who is most famous for his movie role from over twenty years ago of the comic book superhero Birdman in the blockbuster movie of the same name. Now, he is trying to improve his career, writing, directing, starring in and co-producing  his Broadway debut,  with 'What We Talk About When We Talk About Love'.

At the end of the film something passed, but I didn't understand, I think that he dies but his daughter smiles.

In my opinion, the film is very strange. I dislike this kind of films, but sometimes is good to see  something different. The most important is see as much as possible English films, and to go out with classmates and practice our English.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario